21 November 2010

49 questions about me

 1. What time did you get up this morning?
A: 9:30

2. How do you like your steak?
A: I LOVE THIS QUESTION! RARE!!! kill it, skin it, wipe it's ass... And put it on a plate!!! Please pass the A1 steak sauce.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?  
A: star trek with my best friend Rudy, my son Nicholas and his daughter Elizabeth. It was bomb- diggity!
 
4. What is your favorite T.V show?
A: the Event... Frakking aliens! 'nuff said!

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
A: for someone who doesn't want to die from drowning, I would love to live in Venice. I KNOW... HOW STUPID IS THAT!
 
6. What did you have for breakfast?
A: nothing yet, but I'm hopeful that my adoring wife would surprise me with a combo breakfast burrito from tasty burger. YUMMO!

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
A: does sushi count as a cuisine...? Then sushi it is! :•)3
 
8. What foods do you dislike?
A: Sauerkraut sucks ASSphalt Something fierce! <--- did I hide that well?
 
9. Favorite Place(s) to Eat?
A: HOO DOGGIE! now we're talkin' 
Trattoria25; chen's; and Tokyo lobby... To name a few. 

10. Favorite dressing?
A: HAIL CAESER!!!
 
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
A: jeep grand Cherokee Laredo 
 
12. What are your favorite clothes?
A: shorts and a T- shirt

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
A: Uranus! LMAO!!! j/k... I would have to say... Italy, they speak English there.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
A: half and half... Depending on my mood and the day. 

15. Where would you want to retire?
A: Vegas... If I'm retired, I'm gonna have me some fun!

16. Favorite time of day?
A: whatever time i decide to feed my face.

17. Where were you born?
A: where was I born??? I was... Born in east L.A. Oralé!!!
... Downey, Ca. South central Downey, fool!!! 

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
A: FOOTBALL!!! all other sports suck... Especially basketball!!! Yeah, I said it!!!

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
A: NO ONE! THIS DARN THING IS TOO FRAKKING LONG! URGH!

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
A: legally, I have to say Julie... But we all know that won't happen! ;•)

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? 
A: no one, your all so special to me! :•)3 *coughing* BULLSH!T

22. Bird watcher?
A: if it's being flipped... Definitely! But I have to say, I'm more participant, than spectator.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
A: definitely night... The freaks come out at night you know.

24. Pets?
A: I have 5 kids... 'nuff said

25. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share?
A: Julie might have a new job! YAY US!!!

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A: big... Hahaha! You knew that was coming. 

27. What is your best childhood memory?
A: riding my inchworm, BEFORE my uncle Ralph ran it over with his car! I'm still traumatized about that!!!

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
A: I would have to go with dog. He is, after all... MAN'S best friend. No bitching from the ladies... You gals have diamonds! Pfftt!!!

29. Are you married?
A: yes... AND I'M PRAYING FOR THE END OF TIME!!! LMAO!!!
sorry, inside joke.

30. Always wear your seat belt?
A: seat belt??? I throw caution to the wind baby! My life's motto: "why be safe and sane, when you can be dumb and dangerous!" true spit right thare!

31. Been in a car accident?
A: many... But I was never at fault! Not because I'm a good driver, or I'm safe and sane... But because I got a damn good lawyer! He fights for me!!!

32. Any pet peeves?
A: people that think they know it all, and are always right. Whatever! Other than me!!!

33. Favorite pizza topping?
A: pepperoni and black olives... YUMMO again!

 34. Favorite Flower?
A: twolips! ;•) LMAO daffodils

35. Favorite ice cream?
A: rocky road and black cherry from rite- aide

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
A: pound for pound... Nobody beats arry's! NOBODY!

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 
A: surprisingly... None

38. From whom did you get your last email?
A: Email... What's that? That's what facebook's for!

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
A: best buy

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
A: I answered this frakkingly long questionnaire! Thanks for asking!

41. Like your job?
A: yes, as a matter of fact, I do. What's not to like about working a 4 on, 3 off work schedule... Especially when your three days off are Saturday, Sunday and Monday. YAY ME! don't hate! Pptfttt!!!

42. Broccoli? Cauliflower?
A: broccoli... Cauliflower looks like brains!

 43. What was your favorite vacation?
A: Vegas! Waay back when.... *sighing* I need another REAL vacation.

 44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
A: my mama  sotá Julie! Your milkshake brings...

45. What are you listening to right now?
A: still answering this frakkingly long questionnaire!!! I'm going to kill you misty!

46. What is your favorite color?
A: red / blue / purple... Is bruise a color? I like bruise!

 47. How many tattoos do you have?
A: none... Unless you count my cherry! But we won't go there!!! I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't! Sorry, another inside joke!

48. Coffee drinker?
A: coffee suck arsenic! COKE BABY! the only way to get caffeinated!

49. How many children do you have?
A: one over half a baseball and six less than a football team.

YAY! THIS DAMN THING'S OVER!!!

No comments: